LIGHTNING AUDIO LAUNCHES NEW MULTIMEDIA RECEIVERS
Designed for iPod™/iPhone™ Compatibility, the New Two-Model Line Incorporates
Numerous Wireless & Digital Media Technologies and Touch Screen Interface.
TEMPE, Ariz. – January 8, 2013 – Lightning Audio announced that it will launch its new iPod™/iPhone™ compatible, touch screen multimedia receiver line at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nev. from Jan. 8-10, 2013, in The Palms Ballroom. The new two-model line (LA-6200 & LA-7000) is scheduled to ship Spring 2013.
"The LA-7000 and LA-6200 are two very exciting multimedia receivers as they have been designed specifically for iPod™/iPhone™ compatibility," said Al Congdon, Lightning Audio director. "We've also incorporated integration technologies, including steering wheel interface, Bluetooth™, rear view camera inputs, and more. With two units to choose from, the LA-7000 and LA-6200 are the ideal source units for the driver who also loves Lightning Audio power and cosmetic edge."
• Display: LA-7000: 7-inch Motorized TFT Touch Screen
- LA-6200: 6.2-inch TFT Touch Screen
• Power: 200 Watts (50 x 4)
• Made for iPod™ and iPhone™
• Inputs: front panel USB; 3.5mm & SD memory card port
• AV Out & Rear View camera input (LA-6200); Rear View camera input (LA-7000)
• Preout: Front, Rear, and Subwoofer out
• Equalizer: 3-band EQ w/10 preset curves and one programmable user profile; subwoofer control w/selectable low-pass filter adjustments
• Steering wheel interface
• Dolby Digital
• External microphone
• Display: Black mask overlapping color-filter & white character illumination w/blue button illumination
• 36 station presets
• Wireless remote control
Additional Lightning Audio Multimedia Receiver Compatibility & US Pricing:
Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
For more information on Rockford Corporation, please visit www.rockfordcorp.com. For more information on Lightning Audio, please visit www.lightningaudio.com.
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures its products under six brands: Rockford Fosgate(R), Rockford Acoustic Design(TM), Lightning Audio(R) and Brax, Helix and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.rockfordacousticdesign.com, www.lightningaudio.com, www.braxhifi.com, www.helixhifi.com and www.renegadecaraudio.com