L1-S410L1 10" 4-Ohm Single Voice Coil Subwoofer
The Lightning Audio L1 10" subwoofer will surely add low-end impact to your music collection. Its 4-ohm single voice coil configuration will also keep your wiring simple. This subwoofer takes a marginal amount of space in an easy constructed sealed or vented enclosure. Use at least 5/8" particle board, or for best results, use 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex™ insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Standard Warranty - 1 Year
|Power Handling||150 Watts RMS |
300 Watts Max
|Voice Coil Diameter||1.50"|
|Motor Size||37.50 oz.|
|Speaker Connector||Spring Loaded Terminals|
|SPL (1w/1m)||85 dB|
|Woofer Displacement||0.04 cu. ft. (1.22 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.25" (235 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||4.84" |
|Recommended Sealed Enclosure||0.64 cu. ft. |
|Recommended Vented Enclosure||1.47 cu. ft. |
|Tuning Frequency (vented)||38Hz (1) 3" x 9.4"|
|Shipping Weight||9.7 lbs. |
Knowledge BaseUpdated: (9/18/2012)
2012 Lightning Audio L1 Subwoofers - owners manual All Knowledge Base Topics