L3-D410L3 10" 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
The Lightning Audio L3 10" subwoofer will adds low-end impact to your music collection with the highest power handling. Its 4-ohm dual voice coil configuration allows a variety of wiring configurations. This subwoofer takes a marginal amount of space in an easy constructed sealed or vented enclosure. Use at least 5/8" particle board, or for best results, use 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex™ insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Kevlar fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone.
- Double stack ferrite magnet structure.
- Rigid die-cast aluminum frame.
- Standard Warranty - 1 Year
|Power Handling||400 Watts RMS |
800 Watts Max
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.50"|
|Motor Size||71.10 oz.|
|Speaker Connector||Spring Loaded Terminals|
|SPL (1w/1m)||82 dB|
|Woofer Displacement||0.07 cu. ft. (2.10 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.05" (229.8 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||5.73" |
|Recommended Sealed Enclosure||0.60 cu. ft. |
|Recommended Vented Enclosure||1.40 cu. ft. |
|Tuning Frequency (vented)||38Hz (1) 3" x 9.4"|
|Shipping Weight||15.7 lbs. |
Knowledge BaseUpdated: (9/18/2012)
2012 Lightning Audio L3 Subwoofers - owners maual All Knowledge Base Topics