L2-D210L2 10" 2-Ohm Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
The Lightning Audio L2 10" subwoofer will adds low-end impact to your music collection with higher power handling. Its 2-ohm dual voice coil configuration allows a variety of wiring configurations. This subwoofer takes a marginal amount of space in an easy constructed sealed or vented enclosure. Use at least 5/8" particle board, or for best results, use 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard.
- High modulus closed conical polypropylene cone and dustcap assembly geometry.
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider.
- High density compressed half-roll sealed poly-foam surround.
- High temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex™ insulating reinforcement collar.
- Optimized motor magnetics with exteneded pole and bumped backplate.
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design.
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique.
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry.
- Semi-flexible PVC removable protective motor cover.
- Custom insulated/isolated compression input terminal assembly.
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique.
- Standard Warranty - 1 Year
|Power Handling||250 Watts RMS |
500 Watts Max
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.00"|
|Motor Size||56.90 oz.|
|Speaker Connector||Spring Loaded Terminals|
|SPL (1w/1m)||83 dB|
|Woofer Displacement||0.05 cu. ft. (1.47 Liters)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.25" (235 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||5.16" |
|Recommended Sealed Enclosure||0.60 cu. ft. |
|Recommended Vented Enclosure||1.40 cu. ft. |
|Tuning Frequency (vented)||38Hz (1) 3" x 9.4"|
|Shipping Weight||12.7 lbs. |
Knowledge BaseUpdated: (9/18/2012)
2012 Lightning Audio L2 Subwoofers - owners manual All Knowledge Base Topics